Lillis place for rants and musing about life, universe and the whole rest. Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, sometimes in german, sometimes in Lilli-english.
You look for the Song Lilli Marleen?
LilliMarleen_Weblog AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
If the 400 characters in my comments are not enough, just mail me!
As you might see soon, english is not my mothertongue. And since english speaking people are used to others stumble around in their language, I hope I don't make too much of an idiot of myself here. So - my deepest apologies adressed to the English Language for not worshipping her better.
My about page is here
My Atom Feed
Blogs I like:
Arons Israel Peace Weblog
Daddy, Papa & Me
The Lefty Directory
view from the back window of my pickup truck Hi, I'm black!
A Fistful Of Euros
The Russian Dilettante
Little Yellow Different
German Blogs I read:
industrial-technology and witchcraft
Almost a Diary
Social Democrats in Germany
(a german newspaper)
(the german magazine)
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
Roots of English Dictionary
< ? blogs by women # >
Montag, August 30, 2004
How many members of the Bush administration are required to replace the proverbial light bulb?
(1) one to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced;
(2) one to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb;
(3) one to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb;
(4) one to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;
(5) one to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb;
(6) one to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag;
(7) and finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
Thx to Marcus who found it at iweihs