Lillis place for rants and musing about life, universe and the whole rest. Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, sometimes in german, sometimes in Lilli-english.
You look for the Song Lilli Marleen?
LilliMarleen_Weblog AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
If the 400 characters in my comments are not enough, just mail me!
As you might see soon, english is not my mothertongue. And since english speaking people are used to others stumble around in their language, I hope I don't make too much of an idiot of myself here. So - my deepest apologies adressed to the English Language for not worshipping her better.
My about page is here
My Atom Feed
Blogs I like:
Arons Israel Peace Weblog
Daddy, Papa & Me
The Lefty Directory
view from the back window of my pickup truck Hi, I'm black!
A Fistful Of Euros
The Russian Dilettante
Little Yellow Different
German Blogs I read:
industrial-technology and witchcraft
Almost a Diary
Social Democrats in Germany
(a german newspaper)
(the german magazine)
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
Roots of English Dictionary
< ? blogs by women # >
Dienstag, April 13, 2004
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
... und schmueckte die Schilderung der Szene, der sie soeben bei-... (bittersweet chocolate from Laura Esquivel)
2. Stretch your left arm as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A wall and some boxes with stuff packed since we're not completely unpacked after moving last weekend.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Documentation about Hitler - I love Satellite-TV!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Cat, she's in heat.
7. When last did you step outside? What were you doing?
7.15 with Wondergirl to play football on our new Terasse
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My emails, since I was offline for some days
9. What are you wearing?
Old clothes, since much stuff is still packed
10. Did you dream last night?
Yo! I dreamt of packing and unpacking boxes with our stuff. I haven't done anything else the last 10 days.
11. When last did you laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing - the pictures are also still packed. But in a few days I'll se a collection of old family pictures and some arts stuff.
13. Seen anything wierd lately?
Yes, we have a very... funny neighbourhood.
14. What do you think of this quiz.
It's pretty fun.
15. What is the last film you saw?
On TV? Finding Nemo last week on DVD.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A house, preferably in the UK
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
There must be a reason for anything that someone doesn't know about me.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
World peace, of course.
19. Do you like to dance?
I love dancing. Either ballroom or Disco or Rock'n Roll or Jazz Dance. The only thing I've never tried is Ballet (for obvious reasons for everyone who knows me)
20. George Bush: is he a power crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I'm sure the truth lies somewhere between these two points.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
We did call her Victoria
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
He would have been called Raphael.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, preferably in the UK.