Lilli Marleen

Lillis place for rants and musing about life, universe and the whole rest. Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, sometimes in german, sometimes in Lilli-english.

You look for the Song Lilli Marleen?


My email:
LilliMarleen_Weblog AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
If the 400 characters in my comments are not enough, just mail me!

As you might see soon, english is not my mothertongue. And since english speaking people are used to others stumble around in their language, I hope I don't make too much of an idiot of myself here. So - my deepest apologies adressed to the English Language for not worshipping her better.

My about page is here




My Atom Feed
Blogs I like:
Arons Israel Peace Weblog
Daddy, Papa & Me
ectophensis
The Lefty Directory
view from the back window of my pickup truck
Hi, I'm black!
Eschaton
Papa Scott
A Fistful Of Euros
The Russian Dilettante
Little Yellow Different


German Blogs I read:

ap-project
Lyssas Lounge
London Leben
industrial-technology and witchcraft
Anke Groener
Almost a Diary
Denkmetho.de
l.o.g
lawblog
Beruf Terrorist
blog.nrwspd.de


Other links:
Social Democrats in Germany
Die Zeit
(a german newspaper)
Spiegel
(the german magazine)
Underground
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
Roots of English Dictionary
Rautavistische Universitaet


Disclaimer

Webrings

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? blogs by women # >

< ? I Talk Back # >







disclaimer
Feedback by blogBack
www.blogwise.com
Blogarama This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Freitag, Dezember 05, 2003
 
Movie Star
I always knew there is more inside my Blog than just to be a Blog. It now became a Movie-Star. Have a look at the Screenplay:

HAND ON MY HEART

a romantic comedy screenplay by

www.astonishingtales.com

and

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM


FADE IN.

INT. TRENDY CAFE

HELEN HUNT is lovelorn and sad. She is complaining to her best friend LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM about the lovelorn and sad state of her life.

HELEN HUNT
Oh, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM, do you think that I will ever find my true love? I am so lovelorn and sad. Surely, you, as my best friend, have some wisdom to offer

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, mostly in Lilli-english.

HELEN HUNT laughs

HELEN HUNT
Hahahahahaha. How delightfully witty you are, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Suddenly, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO wanders into the cafe. He accidentally spills a drink on HELEN HUNT.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
I'm so sorry.

HELEN HUNT
You clumsy jerk, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO! Why don't you look where you're going?

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO apologises again and leaves

HELEN HUNT
(staring after him)
What a creep.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
To have a "Weihnachtsfeier", a christmas-party with everyone you have regular contacts with?

HELEN HUNT
Boy you said it, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM. (sighs) I certainly hope I never see him again.

CUT TO.

INT. DEPARTMENT STORE

ONE WEEK LATER

HELEN HUNT and LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM are shopping for new crockery. A message comes over the loudspeakers.

HELEN HUNT
What did that just say?

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Then with the colleagues you really like, date, time, restaurant, menue.

HELEN HUNT
Really? This large department store's management decisions are questionable at best.

She looks up to see LEONARDO DI CAPRIO standing there. He is the manager of the department store.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
Hello, HELEN HUNT. Perhaps you could offer me advice on how to run my store.

HELEN HUNT
I don't think so, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO. I took an instant dislike to you when we first met.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Let's not forget the church, the sports-club and whatever club you can imagine.

HELEN HUNT
Yes, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM, good point. So you see, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO, we can never fall in love.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO grins rogueishly.

HELEN HUNT

(swooning)

Oh, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO. I've changed my mind. I do love you.

FADE TO.

INT. GYM.

HELEN HUNT and LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM are working out.

HELEN HUNT
And then LEONARDO DI CAPRIO took me to the opera and the ballet. Oh, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM, I do love him so. I certainly can't imagine any kind of ghastly misunderstanding ever bringing our love undone.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
She might have a nice ass, but the face is really nothing special.

HELEN HUNT
Hahahahaha!! Oh, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM you truly are my best friend. I'm so happy. Now let's continue our workout so I can remain lovely and thin for LEONARDO DI CAPRIO

They work out and remain lovely and thin. Eventually they leave the gym.

HELEN HUNT
Phew! What a workout, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM. Let's go get a coffee.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Even I, as a politically active person, don't know much about my European Parliament member.

HELEN HUNT
What a strange thing to say.

FADE TO.

EXT. A PARK BENCH

HELEN HUNT is crying. LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM is consoling her.

HELEN HUNT
I can't believe we accidentally saw LEONARDO DI CAPRIO out with another woman! I thought he loved me. You were closest to the two of them, what was he saying to her?

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
I don't see that my marriage is worth less now, because gay couples can live together officially.

HELEN HUNT bursts into renewed tears. LEONARDO DI CAPRIO comes running up to them.

HELEN HUNT
I don't want to talk to you, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO. I heard what you were saying to that horrible other woman.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
But HELEN HUNT, this is all a ghastly misunderstanding of some kind.

HELEN HUNT
Leave me alone. I have a broken heart.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
I guess I will take that job in that other country then.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO leaves

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thanksgiving Dinner with fighting Troops is a really great idea.

HELEN HUNT
Thank you, LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM. That's just what I needed to hear now that I have a broken heart. No wonder you are my best friend.

CUT TO.

EXT. THE DOCKS

THE NEXT DAY

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO is preparing to leave forever. He is boarding a ship. Suddenly, HELEN HUNT and LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM come running up.

HELEN HUNT
LEONARDO DI CAPRIO! Don't go away forever. I understand now that we only broke up because of a ghastly misunderstanding. I love you.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO and HELEN HUNT kiss.

FADE TO.

INT. LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AND HELEN HUNT'S WEDDING

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM is making a wedding toast.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
If it's true what Atrions writes about the reactions about it, then again, the whole thing is really embarassing.

WEDDING GUESTS
Hear, hear.

LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
You are a sickening work of art. You excite me and disgust me at the same time.

Everybody laughs

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO and HELEN HUNT
Hahahahahaha!!!! Oh LILLIMARLEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM. You are one of a kind.

THE END

Well, I think my screenplay is way better than what IT&W have to offer. And of course I do hope that maybe the one or the other, over at the Bogawards might see it and have it in mind when the common conspiracies start.

And, of course, no animals were harmed in the making of this movie screenplay