Lilli Marleen

Lillis place for rants and musing about life, universe and the whole rest. Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, sometimes in german, sometimes in Lilli-english.

You look for the Song Lilli Marleen?


My email:
LilliMarleen_Weblog AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
If the 400 characters in my comments are not enough, just mail me!

As you might see soon, english is not my mothertongue. And since english speaking people are used to others stumble around in their language, I hope I don't make too much of an idiot of myself here. So - my deepest apologies adressed to the English Language for not worshipping her better.

My about page is here




My Atom Feed
Blogs I like:
Arons Israel Peace Weblog
Daddy, Papa & Me
ectophensis
The Lefty Directory
view from the back window of my pickup truck
Hi, I'm black!
Eschaton
Papa Scott
A Fistful Of Euros
The Russian Dilettante
Little Yellow Different


German Blogs I read:

ap-project
Lyssas Lounge
London Leben
industrial-technology and witchcraft
Anke Groener
Almost a Diary
Denkmetho.de
l.o.g
lawblog
Beruf Terrorist
blog.nrwspd.de


Other links:
Social Democrats in Germany
Die Zeit
(a german newspaper)
Spiegel
(the german magazine)
Underground
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
Roots of English Dictionary
Rautavistische Universitaet


Disclaimer

Webrings

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? blogs by women # >

< ? I Talk Back # >







disclaimer
Feedback by blogBack
www.blogwise.com
Blogarama This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Montag, März 17, 2003
 
You know what?

People who buy this, really don't have my sympathy. I mean - how can one be so keen on money to believe such a dumb story?

Datum: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:22:45 GMT
Betreff: CALL ME FOR DIRECTION 002289037341
Von: mikekokou2002@juno.com

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR MIKE KOKOU:
REJIONAL DIRECTOR,
NATIONAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANY.
LOME-TOGO.
WEST AFRICA.


Attn:Dear Friend,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am
Mr.Mike Kokou, a Regional Director with NATIONAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANY
S.A.R.L with regional Office in Lome-Togo. We had a foreign client
(name
with held) who deposited a huge sum of US$8million( Eight Million
United
States Dollars) with our Security Company. Unfortunately, this client
was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that
crashed
on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then we have not had any body to
come for the claims as the next of kin. A situation I have monitored
closely with my position in the Company.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before
his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the
past three years plus, I have removed the file to my "private vault". I
now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as
every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting
for a foreigner to enable me move the funds to his account. This does
not
have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be
handled by me and every loop holes sealed off.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message
and I will furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning
this deal. What you stand to gain would be discussed and it is
negotiable
before the deal commences. You can call me on my number 00228-903-73-41
for more details.

Believing to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Mr Mike Kokou.

________________________________________________________________
Simplify your life.
Juno Internet gives you FREE E-mail on the Web!
Visit www.juno.com today.