Lilli Marleen

Lillis place for rants and musing about life, universe and the whole rest. Mostly left, mostly sarcastic, sometimes in german, sometimes in Lilli-english.

You look for the Song Lilli Marleen?


My email:
LilliMarleen_Weblog AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
If the 400 characters in my comments are not enough, just mail me!

As you might see soon, english is not my mothertongue. And since english speaking people are used to others stumble around in their language, I hope I don't make too much of an idiot of myself here. So - my deepest apologies adressed to the English Language for not worshipping her better.

My about page is here




My Atom Feed
Blogs I like:
Arons Israel Peace Weblog
Daddy, Papa & Me
ectophensis
The Lefty Directory
view from the back window of my pickup truck
Hi, I'm black!
Eschaton
Papa Scott
A Fistful Of Euros
The Russian Dilettante
Little Yellow Different


German Blogs I read:

ap-project
Lyssas Lounge
London Leben
industrial-technology and witchcraft
Anke Groener
Almost a Diary
Denkmetho.de
l.o.g
lawblog
Beruf Terrorist
blog.nrwspd.de


Other links:
Social Democrats in Germany
Die Zeit
(a german newspaper)
Spiegel
(the german magazine)
Underground
Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
Roots of English Dictionary
Rautavistische Universitaet


Disclaimer

Webrings

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

< ? blogs by women # >

< ? I Talk Back # >







disclaimer
Feedback by blogBack
www.blogwise.com
Blogarama This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Mittwoch, März 12, 2003
 
Stupid White Men in the White House don't eat French Fries
We all know, politicians are not automatically better or more intelligent or what ever. But some seem to be a tad more... special than others, like cinnamon shows us here. The french will be so relieved they don't have to give their name for such fat stuff. You do know that American is something to eat in germany? You get it at the bakery, it's some kind of sweet cake with a white or black and white coat. Doesn't taste really exciting, but as a child I loved it.
Freedom Fries.... silly. Do they have wings? Are they from white doves? Do they have feathers? Are they carried by the statue of Libert`y? I doubt so, but they might call them like they want. Their still fried potatoes with salt and then whatever (vinegar, or ketchup or salad sauce - depends on the culture you grew up).